This Week In Prayer
Every week you can follow along with the Mission’s Top 20 prayer requests.
Want to continue to grow in prayer? Check out OGM’s newest podcast: “A Journey in Prayer” as we discover more about prayer as it is found in the Bible from Genesis to Revelation. Listen online, or on the OGM APP.
1. That God would guide us as we prepare for our next Hope-A-Thon
2. That God would lead people to give toward the naming opportunities for Toby’s Place.
3. That God would give us wisdom to become more effective in equipping our men for the workplace.
4. That we would keep Jesus Christ and the Gospel central in all our efforts.
5. That God would give us wisdom as we prepare the child development center for Toby’s Place.
6. That God would guide us in making final decisions in furniture & equipment for Toby’s Place.
7. Pray that God would continue to raise up mentors for our men in recovery and that we would grow in our ability to encourage and support the mentors we have for long term dedication.
8. That God would give us favor as we apply for grants.
9. That God would protect the mission from spiritual attacks.
10. That God would continue to provide clarity on residential programming for Toby’s Place.
11. That we would see more of our clients experience spiritual fulfillment and hope in their relationship with God
12. That God bless our relationships with other organizations working to help the homeless.
13. That we would see a higher percentage of our graduates from our program growing in their influence in the community.
14. That the Lord would continue to provide the financial resources for the ongoing operations of the Mission.
15. That God would provide the resources to complete the Capital Campaign for Toby’s Place.
16. That God would give wisdom and creativity in planning the programs for Toby’s Place.
17. That God would honor the efforts of the Food Service staff as they provide nutritious meals for those in need.
18. That God would provide the needed resources to open our Job Training Center for homeless men within the year.
19. That the Board of Directors and Staff would deepen in their relationships with God as we focus on prayer at the Mission.
20. Pray for the hearts of the men who come for meals and shelter daily – that they would become open to receive the message they’ve heard many times and have not followed through with.
Thank you for praying!