This Week In Prayer
Every week you can follow along with the Mission’s Top 20 prayer requests.
Want to continue to grow in prayer? Check out OGM’s “A Journey in Prayer” as we discover more about prayer as it is found in the Bible from Genesis to Revelation. Listen online, or on the OGM APP.
1. That God would provide for our staffing needs.
2. That God would use the move “Same Kind of Different as Me” to encourage and inspire more people to support the work of the mission.
3. That God would give us wisdom to become more effective in equipping our men for the workplace.
4. That we would keep Jesus Christ and the Gospel central in all our efforts.
5. That God would provide the needed turkeys and sides for our Thanksgiving boxes this year.
6. That God would provide discernment for the staff overseeing our men and women’s ministries.
7. Pray that God would continue to raise up mentors for our men in recovery and that we would grow in our ability to encourage and support the mentors we have for long term dedication.
8. That God would give us favor as we apply for grants.
9. That God would protect the mission from spiritual attacks.
10. That God would provide and guide in the building of our vocational readiness center.
11. That we would see more of our clients experience spiritual fulfillment and hope in their relationship with God
12. That God bless our relationships with other organizations working to help the homeless.
13. That we would see a higher percentage of our graduates from our program growing in their influence in the community.
14. That the Lord would continue to provide the financial resources for the ongoing operations of the Mission.
15. That God would provide guidance in developing a volunteer ministry for Toby’s Place.
16. That God would continue to bless our Thrift Store.
17. That God would honor the efforts of the Food Service staff as they provide nutritious meals for those in need.
18. That God would bring women to Toby’s Place who desire to change and grow.
19. That the Board of Directors and Staff would deepen in their relationships with God as we focus on prayer at the Mission.
20. Pray for the hearts of the men who come for meals and shelter daily – that they would become open to receive the message they’ve heard many times and have not followed through with.
Thank you for praying!